Sunday, September 7, 2008

Télépopmusik inspired...

telepopmusik

Allow me to drift away from poetry for a second and introduce a sound I have become familiar with. Télépopmusik is a French electronic music group that allows my thoughts to stick to paper. Songs like 'brighton beach' inspire me to add in that extra thought that was left behind. They place me in a state of wonders, where only I have control of my own feelings. I know I'm hyping them up a little to much, but their taste is flavorful and its worth the bite. Check them out.

Album of choice: Télépopmusik - Genetic World (2002)

1 comment:

STEPHEN said...

Hi Eduard:I read your peotry basically by putin'em into my cellphone. It's absolutely worth reading and it has pretty had me good feel'n ever since I was on the subway train. Hey Eduard, Go Ahead & Keep it blogging.

Stephen