Saturday, September 6, 2008

the moon

I’m going to get there without a blink of an eye. The pleasure of its texture will keep my heart competing. Across its rough textures I will float mile by mile until I come to an end. There is no end. But how am I going to do it? Simple. Imagine. Take a deep breath and enjoy its company for you are the source. “I am the source,” you utter to yourself. Allow it to digest through endless streams of noise as it tumbles, but don’t move. Stand still as if you have just seen god. Puzzled. Now continue to move slowly into it. Into what? You know what. The frustrations. The fear. The countless heart attacks before each step you take towards responsibility. I am here. No, you’re a inch away. An inch so thick it can extend to the moon and bypass gravity. For we all fall, but then again some do get up. But then again some don’t. Are you ready? No!, well no one is. Push yourself to the edge and relax. The winds are calm but not friendly. And your conscience, well your conscience is pathetic. For you believe, but you don’t react. Sparkles are ones enlightenment of lights combining to sooth the eyes. What does this have to do with anything? It doesn’t. Continue. Foresee the explanations and doubts, the screams of dissatisfaction, the calls for failure. Embrace embracement and childhood extremities for you are not a child to any further extent. You are the creator and not just it’s character. Listen to your stories but don’t number your chapters, for they are very sensitive when placed in a category. Dream, and eventually it will become reality. Find yourself, and make me want to get to know you. I have to blink, I declare. “So blink!,” the moons says. Welcome….

No comments: