Sunday, November 9, 2008

my frist piece

My dreams horizons are flat moments
the sun is cold and these roaches are still walking
still morphing in motion looking like abortions
my actions are characterized and sanitized
I amplify the sound through the speakers eyes
with combined wings analyzed to fly
what kind of man am I if I choose to die
revolution is a loop looped without revelation
just entertainment so payments can be paid in
though our generations racists
burning our pain as if we were painless
like useless paintings watching its paint drip
my eyes see the views but I'm starting to get blind cause of it
so much noise I feel god is def through all of this
feel like the Cain I grip can’t hold the body I'm with
and everybody I'm with got they skin touching they ribs
ejaculating through napkins while they cover their tears
compare us to them it’s nothing we fear
just scared of death cause death aint scared of us
death is here for us, smiling trying to take care of us
as soon as we live life we are afraid to fuck it up
A bunch of fuck ups who fuck it up

No comments: