Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Selfish

Photobucket

I am Selfish,
As I sip first on the only cup of smoldering tea,
The last of its kind
Burning my cores outline before its soul cools down,
As I finally allow your lips to feel its stroke
I am tender and selfish,
Conceded in highlights, with bright lights firing
Stylish hydrogen, I create oxygen with life within
I can never let a generation generate innovations
Of something my era has already created
I am, Selfish!
For asking for favors, from friends that favor to save “us”
From a 9am to 5pm career that’s soon to face us
I am selfish,
Because your tears aren’t enough for death to drown,
So I flood the raw condom that is your morale,
And fill you with the truth before I let you go out in that tight skirt,
And slave your inner beauty to hungry STD’s
Yes, I am selfish
And for that I self persevere to think of myself first,
Before anything can adjust and do worse,
To you
Selfish? That I am..

1 comment:

Naj said...

"not yours, but mine"
selfish lips say this
as they wrap around
with teeth, bite
and sink down
cascade,
drown
in a reminder
life exists without her
her spirit waters my flower
the garden is mine
to bloom and pollinate
no need to reciprocate
with this hunger -
it will not alleviate