Tuesday, August 25, 2009

if ever my Heart was stolen...

hearty

Foolishly I’d thought I was stronger in every sense possible but I have been followed by strangers. Ones who were marked with deception, adultery, lament and fed up with their self image. I had intensely tried to emerge away from their shadows as they came near. Importantly enough the jealousy and hurt reflected in their eyes. They wanted something so pure and free they would withstand the utmost agony to claim it. The one thing which had followed me all my life had finally set upon my yawns and cries. Other people in my position would have fallen like the molecules that have been carried by the unwanted rain into the earth’s soul, but I wouldn’t let them take it, as war has claimed me. At that moment, control was a past tense and fear had set in. I had felt my vessels being torn apart, where pain, like a smile away from a good toast to its creator, had vanished. There was one voice followed by multiple fingers. Though my heart had an attention deficit disorder, doubtful to communicate at the time, had been aware of its surroundings. As the claws pierced my tissues and expanded them into the air, I had felt a voice scream. “I shall leave you for a split second my friend and it will last you an eternity to get me back,” my heart cried! So I cried back, pathetic and missing, bewildered and petrified. Without reaction, I reacted; acting into an image of myself I had been always craving for. An appetite that was past due; an immediate way for change had identified itself. I had picked up its wireless significance as I grabbed hold of my heart. Still breathing, the accent was reminiscent, and at that point I had felt what my heart had meant to me, in the palms of my hand. As my fingers gripped its bloody body, I had felt as a mother would, when seeing a dead carcass of her child. As terror struck my heart it had slowly took its last breath with an uncertain look into my eyes. I had now understood why this had happened, let me explain. May the heart stay in its place for it has nowhere else to go, to forget it’s there, is to forget it all. My own fingers had grasped what I had not comprehended, and had stolen it all, from me, the creator. I had myself taken out what had controlled my every emotion, the heart. For I am sorry my friend, may you accept my apologies for I will never do it again.

No comments: